St Thomas Church
The Church of St. Thomas in Fulham in the Diocese of Westminster was built in 1848 by the English Architect A. W. N. Pugin.
The original floor for the main sanctuary area and hallways featured gothic inspired encaustic tile designs made by two of the leading manufacturers of that era Craven Dunnill and Co and Minton Ltd.
We were commissioned to make the new tile floor consisting of 830 hand-made, five colour, encaustic tiles and a further 8600 red and black geometric tiles.
The new sanctuary floor features an Opus Sectile pattern which incorporates an original Pugin encaustic panel in five colours combined with marble.